Mathematics - Solving the Quadratic Equation - Cambridge IGCSE

Hello, today, I want to share you a little material of math. I present this material to  students who are learning about quadratic equation and will take IGCSE. I hope this material can help you to answer and solve the quadratic equation. Have a good learning and keep spirit!



Before we start, we must know something important. 
Q    : What is quadratic equation?
A    : Quadratic equation is  is any equation that can be rearranged in standard form.

Alright, let's start to study this. I'm so excited hahaha.

    
    
                  Yups, before you learn about the ways and the formula to solve QE questions, you must know the standard form of QE.

    
                 Until here, do you understand?




                  Understand with my explanation? I hope you all understand.




    
                 Same question so you can understand the different. This one easy right?


                  Okay, this is the easiest way. 👇


                  Very easy, right??? I hope you understand this part because the last way is little     hard.





                 Okay, this is the end of the explanation. Scroll down to do the exercises! 😁💪



    Exercise 1    : Do the exercise below! Use factorization to answer this question!
    Exercise 2    : Do the exercise below! Use completing the square to answer this question!
  1.  
    Exercise 3    : Do the exercise below using formula ABC!
    Exercise 4    : Do the exercise below using graphical method and draw the graphic! (the questions same like exercise 3)
Q    : How I submit my answer? 
A    : Place your answer in comment area!




Komentar

Postingan Populer