Mathematics - Basic of Inequalities - Cambridge IGCSE

Hello, today, I want to share you a little material of math. I present this material to students who are learning about inequalities and will take IGCSE test. I hope you can understand this material and I hope this material can help you to answer about inequalities questions. Have a good learning and keep spirit!
Hi guys, welcome back to my blog, today I'll make presentation for inequalities. The first think what I want to share is "how to solve inequalities?"
Actually, the material is only that. Now let's go to the examples



Alright, you see the line, that's a circle, right? the one is empty circle (the white circle) and the full circle (the black circle). There's a different, the empty circle is used if he sign "<" and ">", then, the full circle is used if the sign "≥" and "≤". Okay, now please do the exercise, only 8 numbers.


Komentar

Postingan Populer