Mathematics - Scientific Notation & Standard Form - Cambridge IGCSE

Hello, today, I want to share you a little material of math. I present this material to students who are learning about scientific notation & standard form and will take IGCSE test. I hope this material can help you to answer scientific notation & standard form questions. For your information, this material is used in Physics about The Quantities and Its Measurement Unit and Measurement). Have a good learning and keep spirit!
Hi guys, welcome back. Today, we'll learn about scientific notation & standard form. I hope my presentation can help you to understand this material.
After we know the definition, rules, and the form, now we're heading to the example. The first example is change ordinary notation into scientific notation and then the second is for multiplication and fraction.
I think, that's not enough, I'll make you more confuse with the next examples HAHAHAHA, just kidding😁😂

Below are common prefixes, commonly used in mathematics (indices).
Okay, now your time to do the exercise. Good luck! 💪
Please submit the answer in comment area!


Komentar

Postingan Populer